Saturday, March 14, 2009

When you're on a hooolidayy...



I'm learning how to play "Island in the Sun" by Weezer, which is tre magnifique! Actually, I already have the main chord progression down.

It's Em, Am, D, G. I D DUDD UU UDD I (Up, Down)

(By the way, the picture to the right shows a G chord.)

And that's basically it. Simple, right? Haha. It's the first song I'm actually learning, which is a step-up from just learning chords. I might just have a future in the music business, which excites me. :]

It's good that I'm taking a break, though, because FCATS put me through hell. But now they're over, and I think I did rather well. I'm not sweating it. Right now I'm just thinking of some good-old band names.


My Current Winning List:


Close But No Cigar
The Jig's Up!
In Like Flynn


...And that's it. Happy joy-joy. Night' guys. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment