Monday, June 8, 2009

Heh...Go lightning...

That happens to be our school mascot. A lightning bolt.

And it's freaking me out.
HOLY HELL.

It's been raining for 3 weeks straight and I'm just about ready to lose it.

The thunder and lightning here is driving me batshit insane because it HASN'T stopped, and it's at the point where you're pretty damn sure it's struck enough places once that the only spot it could possibly hit without breaking it's never-twice rule is YOU. But I suppose it's a good thing, right? Our wells have been rather dry and the rain was just a messed up prayer from some idiot who couldn't take the dry spell.

"Please, please, we can't survive without water. God, let it rain and never stop!" Me: You Asshole.

I forgot what the sun looked like. Sigh. You know, once it's summer and you've nothing else to occupy your time other than Keeping Up With The Kardashians re-runs and a vat of Ben and Jerry Ice cream, you realize why summer really sucks ostrich eggs. (Those are some big huevos, my friends). First off, it is never a guarantee that you will see your friends and hang out like you promised on the very last hour of school while you held hands and sang "Kumbaya" with her and 37 of your other homosexual friends. It's frustrating because I live in some stuck-up rich suburbia whose pompous ass couldn't fit in through a revolving door even if you buttered up the sides with vaseline. AND in stuck-up rich suburbias with imaginary fat bums, everybody is always traveling because their fat wallets can take the hit.

And that makes me mad, for lack of a better word, 'cause then I'm all alone in my little corner, stacking up shelfs at the library wondering if the splinters in the books shelves are sharp enough to slit my wrists. That was joke, I'm not suicidal. At least, not now...Give me another month and we'll see where I'm at.

Alright, well, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. So, I'm going to look up every possible fun thing to do by yourself for the summer. Starting with longer guitar classes, soccer training, and volunteering at the library. And the whole re-inventing myself thing will happen as soon as the rain lets up and I can run again...If that ever happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment