Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Watch me rep 220.

All of the songs on my playlist (----->) are my current list of songs that I replay over and over until I become so sick of them that I induct them into Songs Hall Of Fame. The SHOF is another playlist where all of my most amazing pick of music reside, and there are about 105 as of this moment. As I've mentioned before, I am a big fan of contemporary acoustics, but I also have a sweet spot for songs with brilliant lyrics and mildly melancholic composition, as well as rock songs with a slight influence of techno and just the overall weird beat of it all. Hence, my love for Panic At the Disco. But lately, Keane's been a winner. I found one of his songs on my favorite show, Scrubs, and pulled a few others.

Scrubs has excellent songs, am I the only one to notice?

***
Anyhow, I joined a gym! Yes, me in all my sweating glory will be toning up my calfs and biceps in a room stinking of salt and water. I'm duper excited.

The one thing I'm glad of is that it's a girls-only gym, and that's an upper because I honestly hate having to be in the same room as sweaty men.

***
In other news, I decided I'd form a fallback plan in case I don't get accepted to NYU. It's an out-of-state college, and I can't afford the pesos it would take to pay tuition there. My brother and I recently went touring university campuses and it's been an intriguing, albeit queer, experience. What with the fraternities and sororities hosting loud parties and all that. But heck, UF has an amazing campus. It's incredibly huge, has excellent programs, and more clubs than you can count. Plus, Go Gators! National College Football Champions 2008. It's ranked in one of the top 20 public universities in the nation, and it's deemed as a kick-ass party college. As soon as the tour guide mentioned they had five Starbucks around campus, I was sold.
The orange and blue colors will take some getting used to, though.

That's about it. Oh, and always check the toilet before you sit on it.
God, I hate sharing bathrooms with my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment